As an organization owner, you can moderate (approve or delete) what students post to your organization wall. Here are the steps:
- Login to Campus Cloud, then click Community
- Click the dropdown menu, locate your organization in the list, and click its name
- Choose the group wall from "Groups" at the bottom of the list of channels
- Find the reported material in group wall, using Search and Filters if necessary
As a organization owner, you can perform the following actions on community posts:
- Delete any post
- Approve a post that has been reported inappropriate.
To approve a reported post:
- Locate the reported post, using Search and Filters if necessary
- Click at the top of the reported post.
- Select “Approve” to clear the flag and approve the content, or select “Delete” to permanently remove the message.