As an organization owner, you can moderate (approve or delete) what students post to your organization wall. Here are the steps:
- Click "Manage" then click "Organizations"
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info.
- Click “Wall” to go to the wall for that organization.
- (Optional) Use Search and Filters to find posts with a Status of "Flagged"
- Find the flagged material in the list of posts.
As a organization owner, you can perform the following actions on community posts:
- Delete any post (using the “X”).
- Approve a post that has been flagged inappropriate.
To approve a flagged post:
- Locate the flagged post, using Search and Filters if necessary
- Click the drop down menu at the top of the flagged post.
- Select “Approve” to clear the flag and approve the content, or select “Delete” to permanently remove the message.