As a club owner, you can moderate (approve or delete) what students post to your club wall.
To moderate club wall posts:
- Click "Manage" then click "Clubs & Groups."
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click “Wall” to go to the wall for that club.
- Locate the flagged material in the list of posts.
- You can expand the comments of each Post to view additional content that may be flagged inappropriate.
As a club owner, you can perform the following actions on Wall Posts:
- Delete any post (using the “X”).
- Approve a post that a user has flagged as inappropriate.
To approve a flagged post:
- Locate the flagged post using the drop down menu or by browsing the club wall.
- Click the drop down menu at the top of the flagged post.
- Select “Approve” to clear the flag and approve the content, or select “Delete” to permanently remove the content from the club wall.
At the top of club wall is a drop down menu use can use to show "All Posts," "Flagged Posts" only, or "Removed Posts" (not publicly visible on the club wall). This can help you locate material flagged by others as inappropriate.